Thursday, February 19, 2009

gym ritual

dave and i have started a new gym ritual. we (and a couple other friends) have started meeting at the gym at 4:45am to work out together. ok, i know that sounds insane to many of you - but, it is the best time for us. and, since nagel lives with us, we have an adult in the house to care for the kids. well, this past monday the alarm went off at 4:30 and dave and i hopped out of bed, got dressed, got in the car, drove to the gym, sat on the couches tying up our gym shoes (at the gym) and then looked at each other and decided that we NEEDED to go back to bed. i found myself back underneath my covers in a matter of minutes. it was SO worth it!!!

2 comments:

kellyolson said...

That is too funny! Way to early for me!

Ann-Marie said...

Hilarious. 4:45 is a rather ungodly hour. The earliest I ever go is 5:30, but I much prefer the 6 to 6:30 time slot. Hope you can find a time you can stick with!