Wednesday, August 10, 2011

daily commute

four days a week i wake before the sun rises and head out to work. my commute in the morning takes me about 40-45 mins and it amazes me every day how the scenery changes. more times than not i think about how i wish i had my camera to stop and snap a few pictures. yesterday, i remembered!


i stopped at lake harbor park and stepped out on the channel to snap these! the sun was just rising over mona lake and it was AMAZING!!


the fog that settled over the lake and above the ground created such a mystical view. i took a minute and watched a grandpa with his grandson get their fishing gear and boat ready and couldn't help but think of what a magical time it was.


moving from water to farmland - again the scenery changes! the corn is soooo tall and creates such a beautiful contrast against the blue sky. the wild flowers are everywhere and make my heart melt.


hope you are able to enjoy your day to the fullest!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I love your photo posts, let me count the ways ~ you have a beautiful way of seeing the world, my friend! :)
~Katie

Lindsey said...

Beautiful.