Thursday, April 12, 2012

day 103 - stinky feet

if you have ever had the pleasure of living with me, slept over at my house as a kid, or hung out with me for longer than a couple of days then you already know this fun misty diller fact; i have stinky feet.  yes, i wash my feet.  i get regular pedicures.  i wash my shoes.  tried powders/febreeze.  nothing works, so over the last 36 years i have pretty well embraced my stinky feet and those that love me the most - love me feet and all!
a couple of months ago i bought these adorable toms (yes, lilly and i even have matching ones - we are sooooo cute). but my dear lord - i have never owned a shoe that make my feet stink worse!!!  what the heck do they do to these simple shoes??? i was thinking someone MUST have a stinky shoe solution to pass along - i love these shoes too much to get rid of them......

No comments: