Wednesday, January 18, 2012

day 18 - calendar meeting

even with all the technology and syncing available using google calendars and my iphone i still love writing everything down on a calendar.  there is something about seeing it and writing it down that works for me.  i also LOVE how the kids can see it and know at a glance what is going on.  dave and i meet at least once a month to have a "calendar meeting" to go over our schedules, coordinate and pray about the upcoming days.  tonight is our calendar meeting - not very romantic but VERY necessary!!

1 comment:

BT Laurie said...

Jaime was talking with me today about friends that blog and mentioned you. I was happy to hear that you have taken up the habit again --- I will be 'stalking' you again!! I read through the month already -- and love your insights - the stories about your children and you can make bread for me anytime. (I actually am trying to get back into the groove myself now that the festivities are over).
Laurie