Thursday, March 08, 2012

day 68 - school projects

kill me now.  ok, maybe i shouldn't be so dramatic.  but you teachers out there, do you get your giggles on when you assign at home school projects?  i promise, i don't mind the hours/time/commitment it takes to work alongside my kids.  what i can't handle is the stress, tears, and frustration it causes between me and my kids.
 luke completed his book report project tonight.  he worked very hard and i couldn't be more proud of him.  i am also thankful for my husbands patience who can take over when i begin to lose my grip :)
after the kids went to bed dave and i reminisced about school projects.  can you believe we still have several of daves old projects from grade school packed away in the basement.  after it is all said and done we agreed the kids probably have just as difficult time as we do getting through these project.

1 comment:

Brooke and Dan said...

I am of course loving the topic of his project!