Sunday, March 18, 2012

day 78 - 36

today i celebrated my 36th birthday.  as dave has lovingly reminded me i am now in my mid to late 30's!  which also means i am closer to 40 than 30 - wow, how time flies by.

unfortunately i spent my birthday mostly in bed.  i am still fighting off a nasty cold and no matter how hard i keep trying to convince myself i am feeling better it keeps getting the best of me - boo!!  thankfully, the day was beautiful and i am sporting a wonderful new haircut thanks to becky who so willingly cut mine, lilly and lukes hair on our patio this afternoon.  i love my new bangs :)

after laying around and sleeping most of the day i finally felt like i needed to do something productive.  i called my girlfriend to see if it would work for them to bring their sweet little girl, jori, over for a photoshoot we had been trying to schedule for weeks.  it was a fun hour of watching jori and lilly run all over the yard.  i was able to get some great shots of the big 2 year old.

this is one of my favorites.  love this little girl!

No comments: