Saturday, March 24, 2012

day 84 - hunger games

over the last year I have heard over and over again about the hunger games. I have even ventured with the intent to purchase the book a couple of times and then left the store with another book in hand. When my oldest came home from school this past week asking to get a copy I figured I better go and get it and make sure it was appropriate for him.

I went to bed last night and thought I would begin the book before I drifted off to sleep. The next thing i knew it was 5:30 in the morning and I was reading the final page!!! I indeed read the entire book in one sitting and really enjoyed it. Yes, it is teeny and a very easy read but it was also thought provoking and sweet and PG gruesome.

I'm curious, have you read the book or series? What are your thoughts? Movie or no?

No comments: