Tuesday, February 21, 2012

day 52 - thankful for...

tonight I am exceedingly thankful for my husband, Dave. I've been a bit crazy busy at work and have found myself working much longer hours recently. Fortunately this is not going to become or new normal as our "big" presentation will come and go by next Tuesday!
Dave reminded me today that he and I are a team, not through words but by his actions. I was already feeling myself losing it at the realization that I wasn't going to get dinner prepared as I had originally planned when Dave forwarded me the picture below and told me he had it under control and that everything was all right. Wow! Sometimes that's all you need to hear to find the encouragement to keep pressing forward. Thanks Dave for being such an amazing support!! And dinner was awesome!!

No comments: