Thursday, October 25, 2012

day 296 - leaping off the shelf

sitting in our kitchen tonight dave and i found ourselves deep in conversation.  i was doing most of the talking, sharing my concern about some of my recent professional decisions.  questioning my choice to move in this direction, blah, blah, blah.... and share an idea i had.  as i was in the middle of laying out my idea we heard a CRASH!  dave and i both immediately stood to see what had fallen.  there sitting on the floor was one of two, bride and groom, salt shakers that usually sit neatly in our cupboard.
 we had a good chuckle talking about how the "bride" must have pushed the "groom" off the shelf.  i don't know she looks pretty innocent to me!
later we decided it must be a sign about taking a leap of faith.  in the end, although it had NOTHING to do with our leaping groom, we decided to move forward with my new idea and dave did an awesome job of assuring me in my recent decisions.  so, i know i'm being vague - but this is a pretty open platform to share some pretty personal stuff :)

No comments: